Saturday, July 19, 2014

190714



WE THE KINGS! Till now, I love their songs;
Queens of Hearts!

TIME CHECK: 12:56am, 19July'14

So, I headed to Malaysia, and was suppose to be with Cousin as well, sadly, No:( Because of some issue with her passport, how sad. It been so long since I spend time with my cousin, and I miss her. Thank you for Syo dustplug as a birthday gift! She remembered *__*

So we got to Malaysia, and one purpose, to catch Transformers again! I told you I really love the movie, but this time, I caught loop holes. The movie is still great for Action lovers, but not for story liners! I think the Script writer did a bad job in the story line, and also the Editor did a bad job in joining the clip well, like showing how the barn was empty only the cars and it exploded. (That's just one if you observe clearly)
Why is it great for Action lovers? Less talking! More Action, More Fighting scenes and Yes! Explosive ( Typical Steven Spielberg)  But somehow, I believe there is a huge crew change for the movie. (My brother studies Film Making, so it partly helps with his thinking and explaining) Bumblebee from 1st three shows are more tame and more honest(?) or more caring about people around, whereas the 4th one shows a chick Bumblebee, and also brave and fun! I adore this Bumblebee though, I do miss that Bumblebee who adores Sam and loves his dearly.

Optimus Prime is used to portrait with power, with lesser appearances but yet the feeling about him being the power one and the leader is there, whereas this is like him being childish, getting a little angry with the slightest thing and even letting, Bee and Drift fight as much as it was suppose to stop instantly before it starts. I thought there should slightly more appearance on Lockdown with more talks about him. Galvatron aka Megatron is like, weird; as much as it is a creative idea, it sounded weird, so should we go as MEGATRON IS BACK or GALVATRON IS ALIVE! (L-O-L)

What I like about the movie, Action, so worth for action viewers. The fact that the Legend is brought into the story, I love it too. Yes, also as much as people like me, who compares then and now of the 4 movies. BEST! To treat this as a brand new movie without a link, just the fact that Megatron was dead in his own ways and being pick. I have to admit one think about the movie, you have to use your brain and further thinking to understand the story and plot.

I am looking forward to the next one, and please to Michael Bay team, get a better script writer.
sorry not.

After the movie, got to dinner and home with a traffice jam towards Singapore:( terrible jam. Anyway, I have to get sleep, working later @12~~ and after work, I'm gonna meet Rachel along with Malcolm (haven't seen this dude) with a little drinking and chilling. I feel weird since there is someone I want to ask as well, but she didn't seem to have a liking for the guy, and will object the little girl to drink. It felt bad since we are all common friends, but sadly sometimes when people just decides to distance.

Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment