Thursday, July 17, 2014

170714

I'm curious to why I blog at midnight, like the next day. It is becoming more like the routine thing to do.

City of Bones!
The Mortal Instrumental Series!
I just start on the book recently, and I finish the first one, City of Bones. I watched the movie first, and I really love both the movie and the book. They have a slight different ideation which is nice to know, they didn't meant to follow the book, as much as it is just an adaptation of it. The idea of Lily Collins as Clary, I adore it so much. Jamie as Jace is nice to know, no dislike against it. I just thought the cast fits, Jamie is pretty much like Jace, so is Lily, especially in terms of look, they are the cast I expect of the two characters. Alec and Isabelle, along with Simon, was good as well, Kevin as Alec *fangirls* , Jemima as Isabelle and Robert as Simon, Yes! haha I adore Kevin, like quite alot :)

There are the other cast like Luke and Jocelyn etc, but I have to say, whoever seek them to cast did a great job. I am please that they seek the right people for each cast, I can't wait for City of Ashes. Though I just start on City of Ashes, I really can't wait for the movie. The book is like another story, the character came out well, and to how Clary is sometimes make me angry, and sometimes even make me want to shout at Jace for being so childish, like a 10year old. That's how I felt, it is so real.

The difference between Mortal Instrument and Divergent Trilogy, Mortal Instrument make me feel like I'm of their age or older, like an elder sister whereas Divergent Trilogy make me feel that I'm younger, like seeking for someone who care and love in a dark place, yes I found love, Eric *fangirls*. And another difference is that, Mortal Instrumental is in a 3rd Point of View, which is why I might felt that way of older, and Divergent Trilogy is usually the Personal Point of View so you tend to put yourself in the role, to feel love, pain and also to give hurt. 

I love both books, I adore them. I love how Cassandra Clare wrote in a 3rd Person Point of View, a very amazing way of writing. and I love how Veronica Roth wrote with the thought and ideation of "what if" one person can only have a personality kinda thing. That's why I love both books, but the one that I'm really addicted to is Divergent Trilogy. Maybe is because of the point of view, and as well as the story teach me that I have to learn to face my fears, else I can forget about the word brave. I have to learn to make a choice, a choice that will help me, not destroy me. Learn to love, even if it hurts.

Anyway, I headed out for work today, and got pretty much lost looking for the venue, partly... I wrote and took note the WRONG address. hahaha I know that's really silly but still I manage to get to work and head home to continue City of Bones. Oh I borrowed Hunger Games Trilogy, I never like the movie but I decided to try the book. So I hope it will be good:)

Ciaos!

If our love, is tragedy,
Why are you my remedy?
If our love's, insanity,
Why are you my clarity?

No comments:

Post a Comment