Wednesday, July 16, 2014

160714

My current song addiction: COUNTING STARS!
"But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars"
I love stars, I love them so much. Every time I walk home or step out of the house I will head up. Times where I can see stars, I feel so happy. Times I don't see them, I pray for them to appear tomorrow. It is hard to see them in Singapore since everywhere are lighted up; lamp post here and there. Stars use to mean so much cause someone special was the one who make me realise how much I love stars:) 

So, Monday I spend my day with my clique. I love them so much that I know they will be the people I will miss. We went for a singing session, and Adeline had to leave early though because of tuition! And of cause we have the currently only army boy within us, Pokka. He tan up and lost weight, and Im worried for JunJing since he is so skinny forever saying he is on a diet. haha, As usual we talk we had fun. We meet the two other boys, Marcus just got back from China, yes he came straight once he touch down to Singapore, and HanYang after his work and meal :) Real nice since we last got together. 

Tuesday, head to the library again, yes I love the library because I feel so good and happy. And it feels good to know that I'm changing from then and now. Spend till time is up to look for Daniel, poor guy, he have yet recover his sprain ankle, he vomited which we all suspect the water in Tekkong. Apparently Tekkong is a place where Army guys in Singapore go to for few months to man up! But my poor brother got sick due to the unclean water, and my other buddy who I met awhile at Pasir Ris was coughing so badly. I hope they will recover quickly, Being sick at such place is so, sad and pain(?) No idea what other word I can use.

After Daniel went to fall in, I was waiting for Pokka since I told him the day before I will see him as promise. And partly he told me to get him his MILK TEA! haha, but I'm glad I did, I met someone who I always want to see. Nigel. A brother, someone I trust alot, someone I thought of when I'm in much trouble. Though we don't talk very much, but he is still someone I know I can relay and trust on as much as he dote on me like I was his blood sister. Yes I had the urge to cry when I saw him, he slim down quite abit and he is still fair. (I envy his fairness), when I saw him walk by I knew it was him and I called, hahaha hug him (you know the urge when you see someone you love like your family) Well, he was running late and still munching so we chat while I walk with him to his falling in area. I was so worried that he might get sick, but thank god he is fine, and he is still being the Nigel I know. 

Sound weird? I talk about him like he was someone that important. He is. He is just someone I know I can never forget along with the other Secondary school friends I have, my clique, like my family. He was there for me when I have a grave issue, he didn't question but he knew I need his company was all. He is really like a blood brother, that's why I look up to him, and why He is like so so so important.

So after that (Daniel and Nigel have the same fall in timing, same company^^) Pokka arrive, haha that idiot. Another guy whom I know I can trust and lean on, but still :) And yes thank god for Nigel and Pokka 's well being, and please let Daniel recover well and finish up with BMT and get to POP since its something I believe everyone should get through like a pride. Later (1.28am in Singapore now) I shall work the only outlet given and head to the library to enjoy myself,

Ciaos:)

Ps, did I mention about City of Bones?
I didn't? Then that shall be my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment