Tuesday, August 26, 2014

250814


I know it's been more than a month since I blog, but usual stuff going on~
Work Work Work! *groans*

Why is Mr KIMJOONMYEON on my post! oh well, 
I have to say I am gonna talk about some recent event:)
Exo The Lost Planet in Singapore! 
Yay!

I went for Exo Con much thank to Rachel! and I went for Suho, of cause! The whole concert is amazing, I mean it, and I didn't really remember everything because I have really bad memory but I do remember that my eyes was on Suho the whole time through the concert unless there are other members at my side. I am really contended to see him and his smile. I cried at the beginning of the concert with worries and also never thought I will see him and to the fact I am gonna see him. I sing to his lines *__* heehee, I seriously swear I love him as much as I love B2ST oppas, the feels just got pull up after seeing him and everything. I miss him time to time, I see poster of exo and my eyes goes to him, I just cry>< He was never at my side through the concert until the last, though the beginning he appear from my side to the stage, I got a shock. hahaha, I really wish to see him happy:') After the concert he had to fly back to Korea straight along with Baek and Kyungsoo, I was so worried, and yes he barely had sleep:( sigh.

Rachel,

Thank you. Not for you I won't had see Suho or EXO. I won't even enjoy their music ever, especially After all that happen with their stupid fans. Still thank you. It is not just the concert I am thanking, but I thank you for alot of things, being in my life is one. Being liked by your dad is another. but having you listen to my pain, and weird stuff is bigger. Thank you. I cannot think of another person besides you though you like to do shit and weird stuff! HAHAHA but seriously, hahaha ohmygod. too much thankyous, but but but, yes! 
THANK YOU :')


The following day was ICDS, I was SHOPPING. god to my money fly~ hahaha I am so silly but I am happy with my buys :) After the shopping headed to meet Simyee~~ and the rest for some catch up. apparently, I got sick :/ but I am feeling slightly better now~ even went to work yesterday but was bearing with the head spinning and all. :(

So I also did a few stories~ I am not sure If I mention Fifty Shades, but I CANNO WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!! (If I haven't I guess my next update will be on Fifty Shades) and I being on a book, The Selection which I pretty like it:) I will do a short review on it next update as well:)

I guess that's all, I am just missing Suho and replaying all of EXO Songs, Trying to not cry:)

Ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment